Sausalito Silver's roots are in the San Francisco Bay Area. The company's namesake, Sausalito, is a small village or artist's colony just north of the Golden Gate Bridge and not far from where our original retail outlet was located. We were living on our boat in Pelican Harbor, a downtown Sausalito marina. In 2001 we re-located the store to the desert area of Palm Springs California. From sea to sand and quite a switch in climate. After thirty plus years of being involved with most facets of the Silver Jewelry industry we began to see the internet retail business skyrocketing and launched this website in 2002. As our E-Commerce grew we were eventually able to close the retail outlets. I have to say, that was one happy day! Now our focus is solely on this new exciting market and working on ways to improve how you can benefit from our many years of experience.
Just a few of the methods and guidelines we utilize in the day-to-day operation of Sausalito Silver are listed here for you. This way you will have an idea what to expect from us and how we arrive at some of the decisions we make.
- Our customers are entitled to friendly personalized service and at Sausalito Silver you will get just that.
- A no-hassle return policy. Loose the hoops to jump through, eliminate the red tape and keep it simple.
- Make certain that prices are substantially lower than department store sales.
- Determine new collections and additions for our site by evaluating the response of major store buyers and divisional managers to new seasonal introductions. These meetings occur five times a year during Accessory Week in NYC. We also have to pay close attention to the television and film industry. Often times they are the trend-setters in this pop culture environment.
- By providing you with quality life-like photographs coupled with adequate descriptions of the Jewelry we offer, we feel you are better prepared to reach a buying decision.
- Prior to shipping, each piece of jewelry is inspected, every ring size is checked for accuracy , all is carefully packed, and best of all...NO Styrofoam peanuts!
- All of our Jewelry is shipped ready for giving in a tasteful gift box with a silver bow stretch tie. We will gladly include a note or card for any special occasion.
- If there is a specific type or style of Sterling Silver Jewelry you would like and didn't find it here, we will do our best to help you find what you are looking for.
Thank you for visiting and taking a minute of your time to learn a little more about us.